At Perseverance Counseling, we take a holistic and collaborative approach to hurdling those barriers one encounters through daily living.
Our goal is to serve as your confidant and supporter, as we work together to help you develop skills, which will afford you the courage to persevere when faced with adversity.
- Child/Adult Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Coping & Adjusment
- Anger Management
- Relationship Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Direct observation in school settings
- Collaborate with teachers on task
- Develop techniques to improve communication
- Assist with program modifications
- Provide resources for school staff
- Assessments and Evaluations
- School Visit- Attend School Meetings
- Individual Education Plans
- Behavior Modification Plans
Gain new insight into intimacy needs and overcome conflict. Sessions will enable individuals to recognize and reconcile troublesome differences in relationships.
Interactive therapy sessions provide a foundation to strengthen and support parents facing extraordinary circumstances that affect family dynamics.
Address specific issues that affect the psychological health of families to resolve conflict and improve communication.
Adolescent therapy for children including at-home and school behavioral intervention.
Work one-on-one with a trained therapist in a safe, caring and confidential environment to explore feelings, belief and identify areas to implement desired outcomes.
Assist, explore and process ways to utilize copping strategies so that individuals will learn to properly express feelings of anger.